Oct 13, 2012
hep c reactive >11.00A what does this mean
Response from Dr. Taylor
This means that you have been exposed to hepatitis C. The next best blood test is a test for the HCV virus itself, HCV RNA by PCR. This will help determine if you developed chronic hepatitis C infection or spontaneously cleared the infection. This test should be repeated twice over 12 weeks or so to confirm the results in case your exposure to hepatitis C was recent.
hepatitis B test results
Lab Corp Results for Hepatitis C
- Black Spots Sign Of HIV Infection
- Is Dry Cough An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- What Causes Vaginal Hemorrhaging And Shaking?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.