can you die from hepatits B?

im 49yr.s, been married for 20yr.s and been diepetic for three years. about 3mon.s ago i donated blood from red cross, and i recived a letter stating my blood couldn't be used due to my blood was detected with the virus Hepatitis B. Can you die with this virus on top of my health condition?

First of all, I want to emphasize that although you were contacted about hepatitis B, this doesn't mean you actually have any liver disease. That is VERY important for you to know.

Finally, there are great treatments for hepatitis B so even if you do have liver disease, you should do very well.

You should make an appointment to meet your doctor to learn more.

HIV COINFECTED WITH HEP B TOE NAIL FUNGUS
Do I have Hepatitis B