|hepatitis a total aby
Sep 22, 2012
i had test hep a total aby, the result is positive.what does this mean?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Probably just means past infection with hepatitis A. Since this infection does not cause chronic liver disease, there is nothing to worry about.
Pegasys treatment working or not
HIV COINFECTED WITH HEP B TOE NAIL FUNGUS
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Does Doxycycline Treat Both Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- At What Stages Of HIV Does Peripheral Neuropathy Occur
- Can You Get HIV If Male Doesn't Cum Inside You?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.