|hepatitis a total aby
Sep 22, 2012
i had test hep a total aby, the result is positive.what does this mean?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Probably just means past infection with hepatitis A. Since this infection does not cause chronic liver disease, there is nothing to worry about.
Pegasys treatment working or not
HIV COINFECTED WITH HEP B TOE NAIL FUNGUS
- Can You Get Hiv From Someone Who's Negative?
- Hiv And Std Risks From A Lap Dance
- Is Hiv Transmission From Female To Male One Time Unlikely?
- How Many Days Before Symptoms Of Hiv Can Be Present?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv With Protected Sex
- Is There Any Way To Prevent Hiv Right After Unprotected Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.