Sep 22, 2012
I just want to find help from u. I just find out 3days ago that I had HBV and I asked my Dr if any medication for this setuition and she said there is no.any treatment should I recommend to my self or to show the doctor. Thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are several treatments for hepatitis B, but not everyone needs treatment.
You will want to know more about the virus in your blood (HBV DNA) or whether you have an elevation of liver tests (ALT).
Pegasys treatment working or not
- Would Gonorrhea In Your Throat Cause Swelling
- Would Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Pain
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- What Medicine Is Used To Cure Gonorrhea?
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What Effects Can Gonorrhea Have On The Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.