Sep 22, 2012
I just want to find help from u. I just find out 3days ago that I had HBV and I asked my Dr if any medication for this setuition and she said there is no.any treatment should I recommend to my self or to show the doctor. Thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are several treatments for hepatitis B, but not everyone needs treatment.
You will want to know more about the virus in your blood (HBV DNA) or whether you have an elevation of liver tests (ALT).
Pegasys treatment working or not
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Hole In Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Do Stds Cause Diarrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.