Sep 22, 2012
I have HBsAg negative and HB core Antibodies Positive. What does it mean ? Is there are any chances in future my HBsAg will be Positive ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It is likely that you had hepatitis B in the past but you resolved your infection. You do not have chronic disease...
You should have a anti-HBs test to confirm.
- What Are The Risks Of Getting AIDS When Using A Condom?
- Hiv Can Be Detected Through The Elisa Test Within A Few Days Of Contamination?
- How Long Does Testosterone Stay In Your Body?
- Can Someone Get HIV From Sucking Penis?
- Can U Catch AIDS From Licking Penis?
- Do People Get HIV From Blood In Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.