|Husband with Hep B
Sep 16, 2012
My husband was diagnosised with Hep B. I was tested and I was negitive. My titrates was drawn and I recieved a booster shot about 1 year ago. We are wanting to have a child. Is there anyway that we can have unsafe sex, but me not become infected with Hep B?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would ask your doctor to check your hepatitis B surface antibody titers to be certain they are still protective and then go ahead and start working on having that baby!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Giving A Bj Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Condom Slipped Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.