|Husband with Hep B
Sep 16, 2012
My husband was diagnosised with Hep B. I was tested and I was negitive. My titrates was drawn and I recieved a booster shot about 1 year ago. We are wanting to have a child. Is there anyway that we can have unsafe sex, but me not become infected with Hep B?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would ask your doctor to check your hepatitis B surface antibody titers to be certain they are still protective and then go ahead and start working on having that baby!
9 times question (sleepless nigth, palpitation of the hearth) please Dr I need Your Help
Hepatits C equivocal
- Is Chest Cold A Symptom Of HIV?
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Saliva Transmit Hepatitis B?
- Can The Receiver Of Oral Sex Catch A Std?
- Will Douching Get Rid Of This Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.