Sep 3, 2012
HBsAg test result is >250 UI/ML - Please let me know the level of Hepatites in my body
Response from Dr. McGovern
Ask your doctor for a full panel of testing such as liver tests and HBV DNA levels and Hepatitis b e antigen testing.
anti hbs titer
Does my chronic hep B need treatment?
- Nose Bleeds And Hiv
- Will Chlamydia Show Up On A Urine Culture?
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- What The Chances Of Getting Herpes Without An Outbreak?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- Vitamin B12 And Herpes Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.