Sep 3, 2012
HBsAg test result is >250 UI/ML - Please let me know the level of Hepatites in my body
Response from Dr. McGovern
Ask your doctor for a full panel of testing such as liver tests and HBV DNA levels and Hepatitis b e antigen testing.
anti hbs titer
Does my chronic hep B need treatment?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What Over The Counter Drugs Can Treat Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Stages Of Chlamydia?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- What Antibiotics Can Be Used To Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.