Sep 3, 2012
HBsAg test result is >250 UI/ML - Please let me know the level of Hepatites in my body
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Ask your doctor for a full panel of testing such as liver tests and HBV DNA levels and Hepatitis b e antigen testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are White Bumps A Sign Of AIDS?
- Could Thrush Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Achy Balls After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.