anti hbs titer

hi dr.

i'm a surgery nurse. and being medication nurse is one of our responsibilities.. accidentally i pricked myself with the needle from the syringe of a HEPA PRECAUTION patient (hbsag-reactive, diagnosed with jaundice secondary to choledocolithiasis).. i have vaccine for 3 doses ended last 2010.. after i was pricked i immediately refer it to IM ROD.. and said i should go to the laboratory and have a ANTI-HBS test.. my result is 65.7 mUI/ml.. what does it imply??

Any result above 10 is protective so that is good news. Follow up with your employee health. You may eventually need a booster over time.

Hepatitis C seroconversion question