HCV Transmission through nick with a washed trimmer.

I am hcv positive 10 years. I used my hair trimmer at my armpits and grazed the upper skin a little at one side, then washed its cutting edges with water for one minute, then I washed it with an after shave lotion containing alcohol for one minutes and again washed it with water and then again with after shave for few seconds, then cleaned with a cloth and put it in the cupboard, after about 24 hours I used it to cut hair at my son's neck and nicked at the ear where the cutting edges just scrathed the skin and the blood come out. Is there any risk of HCV transmission

I would say no. You were very careful with washing and drying.

Hep C Relapse post Tx
Chronic HBV can lead to autoimmune hepatitis?