Confusion about HBeAb and HBcAb positive

Hello, I always tested negative for HBeAb and HBcAb in the past. I've received HBV vaccine (all 3) 2 years ago, therefore my HBsAb is positive, but HbsAg is neg. I am confused by the positive result for HBeAb and HBcAb, does it mean I was exposed to it in the past 2 years? Am I infectious and can pass it on to my partner?

If your HBcAb is reactive, then yes, you may have been exposed in the past. But quite frankly it is unclear since you got vaccinated...I suspect that was because someone noted your surface antibody was non-reactive. Thus, you may have been an "isolated core" patient.

The meaning of this status is unclear. However, if the surface antigen is non-reactive, you are not at risk for chronic infection. I think one more test will be most reassuring: an HBV DNA test to be certain you have no virus in your blood. I am sure this will be negative and then you can put this all behind you.

Can i get hep c by living with someone with the virus?
Can Tenofovir reduce chance of HIV transmission?