What is hepatatis Be antigen (non reactive) means ?

Few months ago i went for blood donation and i was told that I am having a hepatatis virus and report shows HBs AG Australia antigen (positive). when i went to doctor for further check up he asked me to do another blood test and another report shows Hepatatis Be Antigen non reactive, patient value is 0.12 and viral load by TAQ MAN is 54 IU/ML.after that doctor told me come back after 6 months. Can you please tell me what does all this means? Do i have to be worried? Am I a Carrier? at what stage of disease i am ? will i infect my partner ? what will be the risk if i wanted to have a baby? can i vaccine myself now?

I agree with your doctor that you need further testing in about 6 months after the first HBsAg result...

If your surface antigen is reactive, then yes you have chronic hepatitis B. However, if your HBV DNA (viral load) is still as low as it is, your infection is considered "inactive".

If your HBe antibody becomes positive and you lose HBV DNA all together, you may have been recently infected and are clearing the virus.

It will become more apparent over time. In the meantime, use condoms with your partner, and have your partner vaccinated if he is not immune to hepatitis B.

Women who are chronically infected with HBV can get pregnant and give birth to healthy babies so don't worry about that.

HCV, Survival
Can i get hep c by living with someone with the virus?