HCV, Survival

would you please answer on my question sharply,How long Hepatitis C Virus could survive in a 3-5 ml Syringes (at room temperature).

I can quote you data from a study that looked at insulin syringes versus tuberculin syringes, if that might be helpful to you.

HCV virus did not survive beyond a day in the insulin syringes, but did survive up to 7 days in the tuberculin syringes, even at room and cold temperatures.

However, the bottom line is that if you are concerned about risk, a simple blood test will give you the information you will need. No estimates of risk can replace simple screening. I would encourage you to obtain testing so you can know for sure. Good treatments are available.

Genotyping not possible ?
What is hepatatis Be antigen (non reactive) means ?