What does my lab bill mean?
Aug 27, 2012
On my lab bill it is listed : panel 083824, hepatitis panel (4), TSH, HSV type 2 (specific ab, igG), and RPR... What does all that mean? And also, does that mean I tested positive for those things? Please help! Clueless and scared.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I think you will need to discuss further with your doctor since I don't know what hepatitis panel 4 means in your laboratory. This is just a list - no results are listed. You will be charged no matter if positive or negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Sharing Or Reusing Hypodermic Needles Causes Hiv How?
- Laws Governing The Release Of Information On A Patients Hiv Status
- Is Flaky Skin Around Nose A Sign Of Hiv?
- Heterosexual Risk Of Hiv-1 Infection Per Sexual Act
- Are Certain Blood Types More Likely To Get Hiv?
- Do Complete Blood Counts Include Hiv Testing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.