Hep C

I have hep C and my doctor told me to wait for treatment because I haven't used drugs for over 15 years now and my liver has very little scar tissue (F1 state). My question is should I wait or should I have the treatment done right away? Someone had told me it is better to do the treatment right away to avoid more damage to my liver. My doctor also said it's because the treatment is very hard to go threw and that their maybe better treatment in the near future.......?

I agree with your doctor that you have the option to wait for new therapies. Several companies are developing new drugs and it is possible that the future generation of medications might be even easier to take - especially if we don't have to give interferon.

LFT RESULTS,PLS HELP INTERPRETE.
What does my lab bill mean?