|LFT RESULTS,PLS HELP INTERPRETE.
Aug 27, 2012
Pls i want to know if i have acute or chronic hepatitis b infection,and if i have to run an hiv/hcv again in 6 months,as i have already tested negative for both at 3 months. LFT:SGOT-12,SGPT-8,ALK PHOS-50,TOTAL BILIRUBIN-0.5 URINALYSIS:BILIRUBIN-++,PROTEIN-NEG,KETONES-NEG,SUGAR-NEG,S.G-1.030,P.H-6.0
Response from Dr. McGovern
Those tests look incredibly normal and so do not support the possibility of acute infection. Some patients with chronic infection can have normal Llver function tests so a one time test is not enough information. You will need further follow-up and testing.
anti HCV result
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From In A Hot Tub?
- Does Genital Warts Virus Ever Go Away?
- How Long Does It Take To Show Signs Of Std?
- What Are Vaginal Odor, Dizziness, Headache And Diarrhea Signs Of?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.