|LFT RESULTS,PLS HELP INTERPRETE.
Aug 27, 2012
Pls i want to know if i have acute or chronic hepatitis b infection,and if i have to run an hiv/hcv again in 6 months,as i have already tested negative for both at 3 months. LFT:SGOT-12,SGPT-8,ALK PHOS-50,TOTAL BILIRUBIN-0.5 URINALYSIS:BILIRUBIN-++,PROTEIN-NEG,KETONES-NEG,SUGAR-NEG,S.G-1.030,P.H-6.0
Response from Dr. McGovern
Those tests look incredibly normal and so do not support the possibility of acute infection. Some patients with chronic infection can have normal Llver function tests so a one time test is not enough information. You will need further follow-up and testing.
anti HCV result
- Does HIV Cause Pain In Urethra?
- Sinus Infection Worried It Could Be HIV
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.