|anti HCV result
Aug 27, 2012
if anti HCV result is 100.7, what does it mean?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It means that you were probably infected with HCV in the past. It does NOT tell you whether your infection is active or not. You need some more blood tests, such as an HCV RNA virus test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long After Hiv Get Thrush?
- Lab Corp Hiv Test
- Do Symptoms Of Hepatitis C Include Unusual Odor Of Urine?
- What Percent Chance Of Getting Hiv If Stuck With A Contaminated Needle?
- What Does It Means When Your Repeatedly Reactive On A Hiv Test?
- Burning Tingling Feet Neuropathy With Swelling
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.