|anti HCV result
Aug 27, 2012
if anti HCV result is 100.7, what does it mean?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It means that you were probably infected with HCV in the past. It does NOT tell you whether your infection is active or not. You need some more blood tests, such as an HCV RNA virus test.
question about hep c
LFT RESULTS,PLS HELP INTERPRETE.
- How Do You Test For Trichomoniasis?
- Are Dark Spots On Mouth Area And Penis Tip Signs Of Hiv?
- Are Purple Bumps On Side Of Mouth Cheeks A Sign Of Hiv?
- Arizona Laws Regarding Partner Notification Of HIV And AIDS
- Bleeding Gums While Giving Oral Sex
- Can You Get Hiv From Sucking A Woman's Breasts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.