|question about hep c
Aug 27, 2012
can i live with someone whose hep c positive without infecting me
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I you are just living with a friend with HCV infection, there is really no risk to you. I would advise against sharing razors. Only blood to blood contact is a concern (eg, sharing needles) or having traumatic sex.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Getting Fingered Worried I Have
- Rectal Bleeding After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Discharge After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.