|question about hep c
Aug 27, 2012
can i live with someone whose hep c positive without infecting me
Response from Dr. McGovern
I you are just living with a friend with HCV infection, there is really no risk to you. I would advise against sharing razors. Only blood to blood contact is a concern (eg, sharing needles) or having traumatic sex.
anti HCV result
- AIDS Infection Risk Touching An Open Scab
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Monistat Cure Vaginal Thrush?
- Tingling Sensation Penis Sexually Transmitted Disease
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.