|question about hep c
Aug 27, 2012
can i live with someone whose hep c positive without infecting me
Response from Dr. McGovern
I you are just living with a friend with HCV infection, there is really no risk to you. I would advise against sharing razors. Only blood to blood contact is a concern (eg, sharing needles) or having traumatic sex.
anti HCV result
- I Have All The Symptoms Of Hiv
- Is There Anyone Who Use Herbs To Treat Hiv?
- When Does The Doctor Tell You That You Are Hiv Positive?
- How Serious Is Thrush?
- Should You Get Tested Again For Hiv If Your First Test Come Back Negative?
- What Effect Does Atripla Tablet Have On Someone Without Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.