should i stop tenofovir?

first of all many many thanks for your kindness i have also questioned you before and you give very useful information here is my detail again during my medical fitness test for job i was diagnosed positive for hbv my lab reports are hbsag 2066 reactive by elisa method hbeag negaitive hbeab positive alt 54 hbv dna less than 500iu/ml by pcr quantitative method doctor advised me to use tenofovir tablets to make your hbv dna less than 12 iu/ml but in my previous question answer you advise me that you that tenofovir is potent drug against hbv and you do not need it than i consulted one of the best hepatologist he give me same advised that you do need tenofovir but unfortunately before that i have used tenofovir three weeks now my question is wether i should stop tenofovir immedietly or not? plz give me some advise which you think better for me

Always include your doctor in these discussions, but right now, I would not suggest continuing it. You don't have to worry about drug resistance either since that has not been described with tenofovir.

I would use tenofovir when you need to...not yet...

HIV+ recently found to have HVC
HAPATITIS PANEL