|Hbsag and hbeag postive
Aug 19, 2012
I was diagnosed positive in 2009. Both my Hbsag and HbeAg are reactive. HBV DNA is 350. But my ALT is 80. Should I start treatment.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Since your HBV DNA level is so low, I would simply recheck in about 3 months to be certain the news is still good.
all symptoms present but negative result. 9months
HIV+ recently found to have HVC
- HIV Infection Risk Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sucking Penis?
- Itchy Rash During Window Period
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.