|Hbsag and hbeag postive
Aug 19, 2012
I was diagnosed positive in 2009. Both my Hbsag and HbeAg are reactive. HBV DNA is 350. But my ALT is 80. Should I start treatment.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Since your HBV DNA level is so low, I would simply recheck in about 3 months to be certain the news is still good.
all symptoms present but negative result. 9months
HIV+ recently found to have HVC
- How Soon Do Hiv Symptoms Appear After Infection?
- Cuts And Hiv Infection
- Would Gonorrhea In Your Throat Cause Swelling
- When Can One Use Topical Skin Care On Dry Shingles?
- What Is The Difference Between Syphilis And Herpes?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.