all symptoms present but negative result. 9months

Hello Doc, I'm in africa, and I have been suffering all the imaginable symptoms of seroconversion, I have done several antibody tests for hiv 1 and 2, all were negative. Swollen lymph nodes. For about 3 months now, some funny pimples appear randomly on different parts of my body, myalgia, itchy palms feet and fingers, joint aches, feeling of heat rashes but no visible rash on the tummy, retroorbital pains in eyes and headache, nausea but no vomitting, memory loss,very dry skin but not flakky (goes and comes)itchy lips, burning tongue sensation,very mild sore throat, pins and needles on my feet and sometimes hands, and possibly a few more that I can't remember right now.but I don't think there was any fever. Please note these symptoms have been on for about 3months, all screenings (6 times till date) for HIV 1&2 were non reactive. To my memory my risk was only inserting a finger into a vagina, I discovered the finger seemed to be bruised, this happened some time in November 2011, no symptoms until around mid april 2012. And all persisting some go and others start.

1. Pls advise if there is a test I'm missing 2. What is the longest seroconversion/ARS you have recorded in ur patients. 3. I am currently using piriton and neurobium, can this have any effects on further results? Pls respond as this is my 4th posting and I hope it is answered so I don't give up. Thanks

In the future please post your HIV questions to the HIV forum. This forum is for hepatitis questions in HIV infected persons.

Your testing is complete and I would pursue this further. I would ask your doctor about your symptoms to see if anything else should be checked.

hepatitis abc
Hbsag and hbeag postive