Aug 19, 2012
my husband had a test for ab and c hepatitis iand its reactive to all three ofnthem
my husband had a hepatitis test for a ,b and c hepatitis and all three are reactive is there something to be worried about?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Reactive can mean just a past exposure and not active infection. You will need to discuss each test result with his doctor to get the full story.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Docking Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Cephalexin Cure Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.