Aug 19, 2012
my husband had a test for ab and c hepatitis iand its reactive to all three ofnthem
my husband had a hepatitis test for a ,b and c hepatitis and all three are reactive is there something to be worried about?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Reactive can mean just a past exposure and not active infection. You will need to discuss each test result with his doctor to get the full story.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- How Can You Tell The Difference Between Zit And Herpes?
- How To Tell A Partner You Have Genital Warts?
- Is Tea Tree Oil To Cure Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used For Warts With Hpv?
- Symptoms Of Syphilis In Mouth
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.