reduce travada doses
Aug 19, 2012
Hi My name is Kevin,i have been takind Truvada for 1.5 years.My HBV DNA is undetectable <116 copies/ml.My question is should i reduce the dose in half. Thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
Truvada is working well for you so I would keep it going...
Half the dose could lead to resistance - particularly the emtricitabine part of the pill.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Diarrhea After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.