|reduce travada doses
Aug 19, 2012
Hi My name is Kevin,i have been takind Truvada for 1.5 years.My HBV DNA is undetectable <116 copies/ml.My question is should i reduce the dose in half. Thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
Truvada is working well for you so I would keep it going...
Half the dose could lead to resistance - particularly the emtricitabine part of the pill.
- Chances Of Getting Hiv After One Sex Encounter
- Is Having A Lower Back Pain An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Will I Always Have Discharge With Herpes?
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 3 Weeks Unprotected Sex?
- Will A Herpes Outbreak Go Away Without Medication?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm Antibodies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.