Aug 14, 2012
I am 41 years old and am going through pegasus ribavirin treatments. I cleared virus 3 months ago but am still doing treatments. Heres my ?? I drank a beer. Did I mess up my progress? I dont drink everyday or anything like that,it was my B-day and I had a beer????
Response from Dr. McGovern
There should be no problem whatsoever. Just keep taking your medications all the time..Don't miss doses! Good luck!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Rubbing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
- Causes Of Clear Vaginal Discharge
- What Are The Effects Of Estrace Cream On A Pap Smear Or Hpv Screen?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.