|Reg : Medical Report Result
Aug 14, 2012
Dear Doctor In a medical report for me the results as shown are Syphills TPHA Test - Negative HBs Ag (Elisa) - Negative Anti HBs (Elisa) - 272.3 miu/ml Anti HBc Total(Elisa) - Positive Anti HBe (Elisa) - Positive HBe Ag (Elisa) - Negative ELISA for Antibodies to HIV(1 &2)- Non reactive
Kindly Advice Regards Senthilkumar
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Looks like you had prior hepatitis B infection that resolved on its own. All else looks good.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Hair Loss After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Blood Splash Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.