|Reg : Medical Report Result
Aug 14, 2012
Dear Doctor In a medical report for me the results as shown are Syphills TPHA Test - Negative HBs Ag (Elisa) - Negative Anti HBs (Elisa) - 272.3 miu/ml Anti HBc Total(Elisa) - Positive Anti HBe (Elisa) - Positive HBe Ag (Elisa) - Negative ELISA for Antibodies to HIV(1 &2)- Non reactive
Kindly Advice Regards Senthilkumar
Response from Dr. McGovern
Looks like you had prior hepatitis B infection that resolved on its own. All else looks good.
can i transfer virus of hepa b even if i am an inactive carrier?
side effect of Tenofovir (Viread)
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Wart Remover Work For The Genital Warts?
- What Are Vaginal Odor, Dizziness, Headache And Diarrhea Signs Of?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.