can i transfer virus of hepa b even if i am an inactive carrier?

i am an inactive carrier of hepa b. i am worried if i can transfer that virus to my husband... my husband was diagnosed with leukemia last september 2010. september 2011, the test shows that he is complete remission although he is taking medicine until now.. is he at higher risk?? what can we do for him to avoid the virus??

I would discuss this with his cancer doctor. I would check to see if he has been vaccinated in the past for Hepatitis B. If not, would discuss this possibility with his doctor, but the efficacy of the vaccine may not be as good right now.

Also, if you are an inactive carrier, would check the level of HBV DNA in your blood. If there is no detectable virus right now, that would be very reassuring...but that can fluctuate, so I would still use caution. The main issue is to use condoms during sex. Also do not share razors. There should be little to no risk if you follow these guidelines.

new drugs
Reg : Medical Report Result