My report on HBV

Dear Dr., I got my HBV DNA report and is 365 ul/ml. It was 3800 in 2009 and 800 in 2007. I was diagnosed in 2006. I think I am HBeAg -ve since I diagonised but anti HBeAg is positive now (i think it was negative before, I am not sure). LFTs are normal always. How do you interpret these results? Seems like I will not find expert in the town where I live. Thank you for your great help.

So far I don't see any need for HBV treatment since your viral load is low.

I would recommend continued monitoring and checking your liver function tests as well (eg, ALT, AST)...

coinfection
new drugs