|My report on HBV
Aug 8, 2012
Dear Dr., I got my HBV DNA report and is 365 ul/ml. It was 3800 in 2009 and 800 in 2007. I was diagnosed in 2006. I think I am HBeAg -ve since I diagonised but anti HBeAg is positive now (i think it was negative before, I am not sure). LFTs are normal always. How do you interpret these results? Seems like I will not find expert in the town where I live. Thank you for your great help.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would recommend continued monitoring and checking your liver function tests as well (eg, ALT, AST)...
- Purple Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Severe Vaginal Bleeding After Lifting
- Are Lymph Node Swelling Ringing Ears Vision Change Signs Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.