fatty infiltration of liver

i was diagnosed with fatty infiltration of liver last year . i had abdominal pain . i took medication for two weeks and i was alright with the pain . a year later the same pain strated and doctor advised me for a liver function test . my sgot level was 90 and sgpt level was 150 and bilirubin was 1.8 after i month of taking medicine my sgot level came 60.3 and sgpt level was 103.5 and total billirubin level rise to 2.46 direct 0.69 and indirect was 1.8 . still i have pain in my left lower abdomain . please advice

Along with the fatty infiltration, you should have testing for hepatitis C and B. Your liver function tests are concerning. I would have evaluation of your INR blood test and albumin to see how well your liver is functioning. You may need further evaluation by a liver specialist and possible liver biopsy.

need treatment or not?
HIV hep c gen 4