|need treatment or not?
Aug 6, 2012
thanks dr BM during my medical checkup for job i was diagnosed positive for Hepatitis b following are my test results hbsag 206 reactive hbeag negative hbeab postive alt 54 hbv dna detected by pcr qualitative test i am really confused because in my country rules if your hbv dna by pcr qualitative is detected than you are medically unfit for job ,without job i can not live normal life what is your advise i hear that tenofovir will make hbv dna negative what is your opinion?
|Response from Dr. McGovern|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Do People Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.