|need treatment or not?
Aug 6, 2012
thanks dr BM during my medical checkup for job i was diagnosed positive for Hepatitis b following are my test results hbsag 206 reactive hbeag negative hbeab postive alt 54 hbv dna detected by pcr qualitative test i am really confused because in my country rules if your hbv dna by pcr qualitative is detected than you are medically unfit for job ,without job i can not live normal life what is your advise i hear that tenofovir will make hbv dna negative what is your opinion?
|Response from Dr. McGovern|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin After Touching Period Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Shingles After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Biting Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.