Jul 24, 2012
I am signed up for Phlebotomy classes starting Aug2012. I have chronic hep c, I need to have a hep c titer done. Will they find out that I still carry the virus. Can I be barred from the class if I show positive. I live in McHenry county Illinois Thank you
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You may have virus in your blood but that should not deter you from your job. You can also get treated to cure your HCV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.