|diffuse nonspecific coarse echotexture of liver
Jul 24, 2012
since from 8 year back i find out that have hepatitis b positive now i go for lft is normal and HBV load is 3698IU/ML but as per the USG result diffuse nonspecific coarse echotexture of liver doctor advise me for bipsay of liver please explane me stage of liver,and treatment for that. thanku
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It is not possible to stage your liver yet - that is why your doctor wants to get the liver biopsy to determine if you need treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Aids And Vaginal Contact
- Can You Get Hiv By A Haircut?
- Therapeutic Vaccines For Hiv To Stop Hiv
- When Is Viral Replication High And Most Likely To Transmit Hiv?
- Can A Person Catch Hiv From A Person With Hiv?
- What Percentage Of People Who Consistently And Correctly Use Latex Condoms Avoid Hiv Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.