Tonsilitis with hepatitis b.

I was diagnosed with hepatitis b,when i went for a blood test,due to the various symptoms like muscle aches and pains,headaches,stomach pain e.t.c.,which has continued for close to 2 months now. I also have tonsilitis,which have refused to respond to anti-biotics. Is the tonsilitis,a proof of co-infection? Pls help,i am running scared.

I would wonder if you have tonsillitis in the first place since that is usually easy to treat.

However, that itself would not concern me regarding HIV infection.

If you are concerned because of risk, you can get a rapid test and get it out of your mind.

As for your hepatitis B, you should have testing including hepatitis B surface antigen, core and surface antibody. Depending on the results, you may need further testing.

Anti Hbs Titre
hiv and hepatitis B