|Anti Hbs Titre
Jul 24, 2012
Hi! I work as anesthetist.My Hbs Ag Titre 17 mIU/ml.Should I be Concerned?I have taken full course 5 yrs back.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Anything above 10 is protective but you should get a follow up test in about 3 months and if you are trending lower I would get a booster.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Pap Smears Test For Stds?
- Does Environment Effect Adolescent Sexually Transmitted Disease?
- How Often To Get Hepatitis B Vaccine Series?
- Is Hepatitis Vaccination A From Of Bacteria Transformation?
- Pathophysiology Of Cervical Cancer With Estrogen
- What Are Side Effects Of Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.