Jul 23, 2012
good day dr mcgovern, i like to ask for an interpretation of my hepa profile result. my IgM non reactive, IgG reactive. i like to as if i am contagious or not. can i pass the disease to my baby if i get pregnant thank you
| Response from Dr. McGovern
For hepatitis A, there is no such thing as chronic infection. Thus you were exposed in the past (or you were vaccinated) but you cannot pass hepatitis A to your baby.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Worried I Have AIDS
- Can You Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Achy Balls After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.