Jul 23, 2012
good day dr mcgovern, i like to ask for an interpretation of my hepa profile result. my IgM non reactive, IgG reactive. i like to as if i am contagious or not. can i pass the disease to my baby if i get pregnant thank you
Response from Dr. McGovern
For hepatitis A, there is no such thing as chronic infection. Thus you were exposed in the past (or you were vaccinated) but you cannot pass hepatitis A to your baby.
HBV - HIV Test interactions
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Discharge After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.