HBV - HIV Test interactions

I had an HBV infection detected a year ago. It resolved and I was declared healthy again in January. I took Elisa HIV test both in august and january to discard a possible infection. I got tested recently and found positive for HIV and secondary Siphilys. I haven't got unprotected sex since last year. Can this be a false positive? I don't know what kind of test it was used, but it took 40 minutes, so I'm guessing a very fast one.

Secondary syphilis is a diagnosis that is based on symptoms and signs on your body and a positive syphilis blood test. This blood test should be confirmed with another type of syphilis test.

A rapid HIV test is confirmed with another laboratory test...Sounds like you haven't yet had that.

Recent hepatitis B infection would not affect your HIV testing. I would be certain that you speak to your doctor about a confirmatory HIV test to be certain that has been done.

Hep C antibody transmission
HEPA A