HCV results, scared for my life

I have recently been tested for HCV and my anti-bodies test was positive, my RIBA test was positive, but my NAT test was negative. I am being referred to a specialist, but what does this mean? I am not sure if this means I have an active infection or if I had one in the past. I am so scared right now and can't get any straight answers. The doctor told me my anti-bodies test was at an 11, but didn't tell me if this was low or high or what it meant. Please help me.

It sounds like to me that you were exposed in the past but luckily cleared your infection. You should have repeat viral load testing to be certain that this is the case. Good news so far.

I would also recommend hepatitis A and B vaccinations.

Hiv/hep c infection
please interpret