Is it back?

I completed tx for Hep. C on 6/8/12 and had a relapse on alcohol recently. Now my liver is swollen. What are the chances i blew it and it`s back?

Well I would be concerned that the swelling could be due to two things: a) your HCV virus is back b) The alcohol is causing damage

or a combination of both....

It is important to understand that even if you cure the virus, you can still get cirrhosis with heavy alcohol intake....

Get the appropriate testing from your doctor and definitely keep away from alcohol. Discuss your urges with your doctor too for further advice.

hbvdna
Hep C concerns