Jul 16, 2012
my hbsag+ve,hbeag-ve,sgpt 91 and hbvdna is 463 iu/ml is treatment require or is it serious
Response from Dr. McGovern
Right now your viral load is quite low so you can hold off at present. However, you need ongoing testing of your blood to see if your virus is becoming higher in your blood. If so and your liver tests are abnormal (SGPT and SGOT) then you may be considered for a liver biopsy to see how much liver disease you have.
Is it back?
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Life Cycle Of Gonorrhea?
- What Does Herpes Around The Anus Look Like?
- What Does Genital Herpes Look Like On Men?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Syphilis Chancre Sores And Tea Tree Oil
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.