HBV

Good day MAM ,I was infected with HBV in 2007 and that time my virus load was 9.4*10^4 by pcr qnt,HBeAg -ve and ALT was 71.My hepatalogist started my treatment. I took adefovir for 1 year and enteavir for 2 year.HBV DNA by pcr become nagative and HBe Ab +ve and normal LFTs right after 2 year of infection.I stopped my treatment and after 8 month of stoppageHBV DNA was still -ve but HBsAg is positive.Please ellaborate my disease status.Am I suitable to immigration to other countries and marriage? THANKS A BUNDLE

The fact that your virus is not detectable is great news considering that you are off treatment now for 8 months. This will simply need follow-up because you still have HBsAg - that is typical for most people. The Ag remains for the vast majority. That is why you need follow up to be certain the virus doesn't come back.

Your future sex partners should be vaccinated against HBV to protect them.

Am I at risk of HCV?
hbvdna