Jul 4, 2012
my hbsag +ve,hbeag non reactive,hbvdna 364iu/ml and sgpt is 91 is it very serious.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You have chronic HBV infection but with a low level of virus. I would not treat this right now but you will need careful follow-up. In the meantime, I would get a hepatitis A vaccine if you have never been exposed to this virus or vaccinated in the past.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fatigue After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.