Jul 4, 2012
my hbsag +ve,hbeag non reactive,hbvdna 364iu/ml and sgpt is 91 is it very serious.
Response from Dr. McGovern
You have chronic HBV infection but with a low level of virus. I would not treat this right now but you will need careful follow-up. In the meantime, I would get a hepatitis A vaccine if you have never been exposed to this virus or vaccinated in the past.
HIV/HCV infection from punch/piercing
Am I at risk of HCV?
- Rash After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- A List Of All The Names Of Medicines For Std
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- Basic Metabolic Panel Hiv Irregularities
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.