HIV/HCV infection from punch/piercing

Hi, I'm really worried. I don't know if it's my OCD and I'm paranoid or if I really have something to be worried about. Almost 3 months ago I was at a gay discov(I'm gay)and I got into a fight with a cab driver outside, long sotry short the cab driver punched me in the mouth (once) and my lower lip swelled up and bled. I got two wounds on my lip, I guess I bit myself, The thing is that I have a piercing right under my lip (my piercing is like a little triangle on the side he punches, so I'm worried that he could have cut himself with it or with one of my teeth. Do you think I should be worried about getting infected with HIV or HCV? I was going to get an ELISA test, because I had unprotected sex in january and I got tested at 4 months.So I was going to get a test at six months, which would be 3 months after te punching incident. Should I be worried about the punch? Thanks for answering and sorry if my english is a little bad.

After a fist fight, the only risk would be if your both bled and there was blood exposure on both sides. An exposure to HCV through this route would be rare. Only two case reports have been reported in literature (one was by us).

hepatitis b
hepatitis b