Jul 3, 2012
i just had some titers done. they have told me i have antibodies for everything. which shocks me. does that mean i had hepatitis b and never knew and do not know how i could be exposed. i even had the mumps which i thought only my brother and sister had it. i am 56. i was not sexually active or exposed to blood. so how?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You need to get the exact results of your testing. Antibodies can also mean prior immunization with HBV vaccine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling Lips A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sore Throat During Seroconversion
- Black Spots After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.