Immunity period after second dose..
Jul 1, 2012
Elo Dr. I would like to ask if I am still proctected after 9 yrs since I have a hepa vaccine booster?? Usually how long does it protects us?? God bless.
Response from Dr. McGovern
The hepatitis B vaccine lasts a long time, but in some people the vaccine loses protection faster. If you are at risk, you can get a surface antibody blood test to figure out if you need a booster.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.