|Hep B Surface antibody non-reactive
Jun 29, 2012
So I have gotten all three of the hep B shots in 97, when I was 9 years old. I had to get a titer for nursing school, and the results said non reactive. What exactly does that mean, and it there a booster shot for Hep B or do I need to get the whole series again?
Thanks in advance
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would try a simple booster shot to see if that works. Check a HBsAb in about 2 to 4 weeks after.
If no response, you may need the full series again. You can discuss with an infectious disease doctor if you should get the double dose vaccine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does Serum Hiv Antibody Status Non Reactive Mean?
- Itchy Skin After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.